We are excited to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring! Now, it’s time to take a look at the damage a subzero Mother Nature did to your building and decide what repairs should be done now rather than later. After all, fixing a small issue now is much easier than fixing a big issue later.
Let Steve walk you through his spring exterior checklist in episode 4 of the Finishing Solutions Network podcast. Listen below:
- Walls: Pest check
- Doors: Good locks, good seals
- Windows: Good seals, hinges, weather stripping
- Roof: Secure flashing, clean vents
- Electrical: Good covers
- Faucets: Leak-free
- Trash cans: Securely fastened
- Lighting: Good bulbs, contained wires
- Cameras: Securely fastened, clean lenses
- Fences/Gates: Good condition
- Parking lot: No potholes, visible lines
- Landscaping: Budding plants, good sprinklers
Remember, if you have a sizable spring to-do list, the Finishing Solutions Network connects you with the perfect contractor for the job. Talk to us today about your finishing needs this season.